Field(s) of expertise
Telecommunications Engineering Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Analysis of functional requirements and development of system specification documents, schematics, system architecture and drawings.
- Evaluation and selection of appropriate hardware components to match the system specifications.
- Assembly of ground station system for Telemetry, Tracking and Command and FTS.
- Functional testing, data acquisition and analysis.
- Support of LV launch and tracking missions, and performance control of the ground segment systems.
- An ideal candidate will have a University Masters degree in engineering, physics or similar applicable discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end ground station systems for missiles, rockets or other aircraft.
- Solid experience in setting up and operating telemetry transceivers.
- Excellent knowledge of characterization of antennas and radio path.
- Demonstrated experience in working with super-high frequencies transmission links.
- Solid IT knowledge including Linux.
- Experience with broadcasting telecommunications systems.
- 10+ years work experience.