Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Software Engineering
About this job
You will be joining Open Cosmos’ core team in Harwell-Oxford (UK) and will be engaged in designing, simulation and validating and testing electronic systems as part of Open Cosmos’ electronics team.
You will enjoy
- Working with a team of people to build the future of a new space industry
- Working at one of the world’s leading space campuses
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Attractive Pension Scheme & Immediate enrolment
- Healthy snacks and pick’n’mix sweets at the office
- Social clubs organised by the team – so far we’ve got Run Club, Paella Club, ice-skating Club and Thirsty Club – suggest something new?
- Annual Company Retreat
- Remote working as per company policy
- Working from home as per company policy
- Annual Salary Review
Please include your CV, Cover Letter (max ½ page) and any relevant links to LinkedIn and your work by your application
- Design, verification and validation of PCB schematics and layout.
- Power systems, high speed digital circuit design and simulation.
- Assist electronics design validation and qualification.
- Documentation and design libraries creation and maintenance.
- Experience on embedded systems
- Experience designing and testing electronics
- Familiar with Linux, python and scripting
- Strong interest in electronics
- Attention to detail
- Lean/Bootstrap mentality
- Honesty, openness and self awareness
- Quick to learn and coach others
Nice to have
- Experience with ARM processors and FPGA
- Experience with C, C++
- Experience with Verilog/VHDL
- Experience with power electronics design and testing
- Experience in RF characterisation and measurement techniques
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis
- Linux shell scripting
- Familiar with Altium Designer