Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
You will be joining Open Cosmos’ People team in Harwell-Oxford (UK) and will be responsible for supporting the wider business and key external stakeholders. The work involves working across all functions and supporting your colleagues with the day to day queries. You will be an integral part of the business and will report to the senior HR colleague.
You will enjoy
- Working with a team of people to build the future of a new space industry
- Working at one of the world’s leading space campuses
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Attractive Pension Scheme & Immediate enrolment
- Healthy snacks and pick’n’mix sweets at the office
- Social clubs organised by the team – so far we’ve got Run Club, Paella Club, ice-skating Club and Thirsty Club – suggest something new?
- Annual Company Retreat
- Annual Salary Review
- You will assist with the day to day running of 3 offices as well as an international office.
- You will support the wider business and become a “go to” contact.
- You will be responsible for maintaining all the offices and ensuring they are well kept and all duties are assigned or taken care of.
- You will liaise with external suppliers and contacts and be responsible for deliveries, post and coordination of tasks.
- You’ve got 2-5 years of Administration experience with experience of working in a small but fast paced team.
- You will be proficient in IT applications such as Google Suite. (Docs, Sheets and Gmail)
- You will have experience of front of house work
- You are highly organised and used to managing shifting priorities.
- You will be a team player but happy to work autonomously with the direction provided.
- You will be flexible & self-motivated, focused to detail and able to maintain accuracy and quality under pressure
- You will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English are vital. Other languages are a plus!