Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
Due to increased customer demand we are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Administrator to join our busy Business Development team in a full-time role.
This is a varied role, ideal for someone seeking a challenge in a dynamic working environment as you will provide support to both Sales and Marketing. We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised team member to assist and improve conference coordination and customer enquiry management.
As a member of the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for building close relationships with our customers, suppliers and other business stakeholders, serving as an initial point of contact for product queries and orders whilst providing support for our bid managers. Your role will simultaneously support the planning and execution of international conferences with an emphasis on logistics. An ability to prioritise with minimal oversight is essential to successfully deliver the role.
Applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV and covering letter.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of applying, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful.
- Enquiry capture and entry into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Customers communication to assess requirements and confirm details
- Creation and issue of Product Quotations to Customers
- Creation and handover of Sales Orders to Operations
- Maintain and update sales and customer records on CRM tool
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Response to customer enquiries in under three working days
- Creation of sales paperwork within two working days of confirmation from customer
- Co-ordination of annual conference and events
- Co-ordination of logistic arrangements
- Co-ordination of marketing collateral
- Communication of upcoming deadlines defined in Sales and Marketing Plan
- Support Social Media activities
- Support execution and assessment of Marketing Campaigns
- Successful delivery of conference and event planning to budget
- Successful completion of logistical planning as per individual conference and event deadlines
Successful Candidate must have:
- Proven work experience within administration; sales and marketing support, or similar
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to develop rapport with colleagues and customers alike
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Successful Candidates should have:
- Hands on experience working with CRM software
- Demonstratable experience handling shipping, with a focus on international logistics
The successful candidate should have experience working within a similar role.