Field(s) of expertise
About this job
We are looking for a candidate to join our Hardware Engineering team and actively follow board Electronic design. Deal with Electronic design from requirements definition to schematic entry. Support the System, Manufacturing and Mechanical engineering teams throughout the full product development life-cycle, supporting PCB outline, component placement, and routing process. Follow technical data exchange with suppliers and support manufacturing during board assembly and test. Participate to other HW Engineering activities involving both requirements definition, electrical design, verification and testing.
- Be responsible for the design of electronic boards from requirements to schematic definition, procedure management, and test coordination.
- Lead PCB outline, layer setup, component placement and signal routing requirements for RF/microwave, Digital, and Mixed-Signals applications.
- Lead interface with PCB services suppliers.
- Keep up with and know industry and space standards and technologies.
- Work with Hardware Engineers and manufacturing teams for the development and sustaining of current products.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Work experience of at least 3 years in space/automotive/medical industries.
- Experience with Altium designer tool.
- Experience with Spice simulation tool.
- Experience with state-of-the-art PCB design tools and methodology.
- Proficient with high-speed, mixed-signals and microwave design.
- Proficient in using electronic lab instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, spectrum analyzer, VNA, power supply, electronic load, etc).
- Proficient with common ECSS standard electronic analyses like PSA, WCA and FMEA/FMECA.
- A self-starter and highly motivated with strong organizational skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in a team and individually.
- Knowledge of ECSS PCB mastering rules.
- Knowledge of RF/microwave mastering.
- Knowledge of modulation/demodulation schemes and coding/decoding codes is a plus.
MSc degree in Electronics or equivalent practical experience.
Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.