Want to participate in designing our next generation satellites?
Want to see hardware designed by you flying in space and expanding humanity reach?
Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for a Hardware Designer for our next-generation satellite modules, who is
able to design multilayer high-speed PCBs, read and understand existing electrical
schematics and create new, use high-end measurement equipment.
– Analyze product hardware needs and build proposals for satisfying them
– Take part in product design as part of a diverse team of specialists (software, mechanics, manufacturing, marketing)
– Prototype, design and develop various solutions in search of the one that will make a great product
– Participate in Technology / Supplier / Tool Selection etc. for new developments
– Design printed circuit boards according to specification
– Hardware testing, troubleshooting and quality assurance
– Prepare appropriate technical documentation
– Integrate customer and third party hardware modules, systems, sensors, etc.
– Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, on-the-spot testing, etc.
– Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
– 5+ years of experience in development of analog and digital electronics on commercialized products
– Good familiarity with design flow which ensures quality products
– Good experience with CAD tools for electronics
– Experience with EMC problem solving
– Self-managed and proactive work style
– Capability and desire to work with high autonomy
– Strong team player capable of leading, helping and teaching others
– Passion for technology and for building electronic products
– Innovative thinking and creativity
– Good written and verbal English