Field(s) of expertise
Software Engineering Human Resources and Recruitment Information Technology
About this job
HawkEye 360 is a Radio Frequency (RF) data analytics company. We operate the first of its kind commercial satellite constellation to identify, process, and geolocate a broad set of RF signals. We extract value from this unique data through proprietary algorithms, fusing it with other sources to create powerful analytical products that solve hard challenges for our global customers. Our products include maritime domain awareness and spectrum mapping and monitoring designed to serve a wide range of commercial, government and international customers.
HawkEye 360 is currently seeking an IT Support Engineer to join the company. This role will report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- This role will be responsible for day to day support for all enterprise systems.
- This role serves as the customer service support lead as well as the maintenance engineer for all user and enterprise systems both on prem and cloud hosted.
- The IT Support Engineer manages the day-to-day operations of the enterprise services.
- This role will support the corporate staff and engineering staff to ensure business needs are being met.
- This role will work with technology solutions providers and vendors, evaluate effective solutions and make operational recommendations to HawkEye management.
- Additional duties, include authoring standard operating procedures, assisting with policy development, training and onboarding of personnel.
We’ll Expect You To…
- Install desktop, laptops (PC, Mac, Linux), peripherals, and software products for developers and corporate users;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve end user equipment and peripherals for both in office and remote employees and consultants;
- Maintain Exchange Online (Office 365), configure email accounts and troubleshoot email flow issues;
- Manage SharePoint Online (Office 365);
- Manage Ordering of employee devices and tech refresh;
- Manage New Employee on-boarding and issuing assets;
- Manage Corporate Apple Accounts and Hawkeye authorized App store;
- Manage Active Directory (Account creation, password resets, group and distro list membership, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.);
- Manage RingCentral, configure new accounts, phone/device assignments, Outlook plugins;
- Manage new/existing users in Okta;
- Manage new/existing users in SalesForce;
- Manage and monitor ProofPoint email protection services;
- Troubleshoot data connectivity and/or protocol issues using both software- and hardware-based tools (IE trace route, netstat, ping, SolarWinds);
- Configure and modify Cisco switch gear;
- Manage and document cable plant infrastructure;
- Understand the use of certificates in providing secure SSL access;
- Install security patches and updates when necessary;
- Manage inventory control process;
- Manage physical access control system and CCTV systems;
- Manage Mobile Device Manager and remote access to corporate resource/IP;
- Monitor application, system and security logs across enterprise and take corrective actions;
- Coordinate technical support with vendors and/or consultants to resolve application and hardware issues;
- Provide technical guidance for new IT initiatives to include formulating of system requirements, managing project deliverables, producing cost benefit analysis, testing and implementation;
- Modify and/or design network infrastructure based on industry best practices.
You’ll Need to Have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering plus 1-3 years (including internships) of hands on experience delivering IT support service to an enterprise of at least 100 people
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances;
- Experience with global administration of Office365
- Experience installing application/system/OS updates and patches
- Demonstrated customer service support skills
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain, at a minimum, US Collateral Secret Clearance.
We’d Like to See…
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve complex technical problems during periods of intense demand
- Troubleshoot technical issues across multiple systems
- Experience with Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection or GCC High environments
- Experience implementing NIST 800-171 based assessments
- Strong understanding of computer security and threats
- Maintain strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Technical certifications such as Security+, MCE: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- TS Collateral with SSBI within the last 36 months with ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI
- Must be customer focused and able/willing to provide “white glove” service.
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of company disciplines (i.e. Legal, HR, etc.).
- Sense of humor and ability to proactively problem solve.
- Must work well independently.