Field(s) of expertise
Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
Under moderate supervision performs varied tasks associated with visual and dimensional inspection.
- Works from engineering drawings, general or written instructions, inspection check sheets, standard inspection directives and procedures.
- Performs in process, final inspection and test operations to assure quality standards, quality of workmanship and functional performance.
- Reviews production difficulties that are traceable to newly built or fautly tooling, vendor supplied material and manufacturing processes.
- Refers unusual or unacceptable conditions to team lead.
- Recommends changes in standards, techniques and procedures as warranted.
- Provides guidance / assistance and training to others as required.