Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales Information Technology
- Manage the SBC product line, and also other board level products, including inbound (Aitech departments) and outbound (Customers, Partners, Market, trade shows etc…)
- Learn the market needs, perform market surveys, talk to customers etc.
- Define the products, including features and specifications. Responsible for the preparation of new product HLR (High Level Requirements) definitions of the market’s requirements for each new product including: cost and market price targets, time to market (market windows), design to manufacture and design to cost targets.
- Understand our customers needs and prioritize the right product features that deliver added value to these customers.
- Work with Aitech marketing to promote the product line, assist in tracking editorial calendars and communicate regularly with key industry senior editors, propose and participate in trade shows.
- Define the roadmap and features of next generation portfolio.
- Work closely with members of our R&D to understand the technology capabilities and plan the product design and development (only planning, not execution).
- Oversee the product development and schedules to provide time to market, cost, quality, features etc.
- Oversee the quality and customer satisfaction for the SBC product line.
- Become the subject matter expert on the product line, and act as the main focal point in the company for SBC’s and all other board level products.
- Engineering or computer science degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience
- Previous experience in embedded computing R&D engineering
- Background and experience with multi-core processors architectures
- Understanding hardware and Software System architecture
- Ability to deeply understand and translate market/customer problems and opportunities to clearly articulated product requirements
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, writing, public speaking and listening
- Ability to execute and continuously deliver
- Sharp analytical abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a working knowledge of Microsoft Schedule