Field(s) of expertise
Product and Quality Assurance
- Plans, directs, and coordinates preparation and implementation programs to ensure compliance with company’s quality processes and procedures.
- Reviews and thoroughly understands product functional and design specifications.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Conducts quality assurance tests.
- Performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Performs defect analysis utilizing experience in statistical quality process analytical methods.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of reports; manages documentation control systems.
- Reviews returned material and verifies customer complaints; develops action plan to address discrepancies; communicates with customers as required.
- Communicates and resolves QA issues with operators/technicians on a day-to-day basis.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Investigates and thoroughly understands developments in quality assurance codes and standards.
- Conduct internal audits throughout the organization
- Conducts audits at subcontractors and key vendors
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent in related field CQE/CRE
- One to three years related experience
- Understanding of AS9100/ISO Requirements
- Knowledge of IPC – 610 – Acceptability of electronic assembly
- Proficient Microsoft Products including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices associated with Circuit Card and Avionics Systems, design, manufacturing and test.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the United States