Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Aitech is a great place to work and it’s all because of our culture, built on our core values of trust and mutual respect. We demonstrate these in everything we do for our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
- Responsible for the design and development of new products as well as support existing products.
- Participate in requirements review and verification plans for projects
- Responsible for concept digital design, parts selection, design simulation, detailed design, detailed analyses of the circuits, schematic and PWB Design Rules creation
- Support the layout of the cards, card level debug and verification.
- Coordinate activities of engineers within the Engineering Department and/or across Aitech programs and projects
- Support customers as they integrate our products into their systems.
- Lead special Research & Development project activities or investigations across all engineering disciplines.
- Direct and coordinate all activities necessary to complete a major electrical engineering project or several small projects
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering. MS preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of Digital Design experience with mil-spec or space programs
- Solid digital design and debug skills (analog design and debug skills are a plus).
- Knowledge of industry standard bus architectures such as PCI, PCI-X, PCIe is strongly desired, VME knowledge is a plus
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Actel FPGA / CPLD design experience strongly desired, Xilinx and Altera experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as cohesively within a dynamic team environment.\
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on space program processes and practices, a plus
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the United States