OHB System AG is one of the top 3 companies in European space travel and is at home in the listed technology group OHB SE. Around 2,800 employees work in Germany and other EU countries on major aerospace programs of our time. These include near-earth and geostationary satellites for earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and exploration of space. At the two strong locations of OHB System AG in Bremen and Oberpfaffenhofen, the satellites as well as systems for manned space travel, air reconnaissance and process control technology are created. We owe our success to our employees and their passion for innovation, their commitment and their initiative.
The OHB SE , headquartered in Bremen is the first listed space and technology group in Germany. In two business areas, it serves its international customers with sophisticated solutions and systems. Their 37 years of experience in the field of high technology as well as the bundling of space and telematics competencies ensure an excellent positioning of the group as one of the significant independent forces in the European space and high-tech industry. OHB SE currently employs around 2,800 people worldwide.
– In your work as Project Controlling & Contracts Manager, you are the first point of contact for all financial and contractual issues in international space projects
– They actively support project management in ensuring the profitability of large-scale projects and always keep an eye on the company’s economic interests
– They support the project planning, evaluate it regularly and actively control the expected project results if necessary
– You are responsible for all commercial matters, from the calculation and preparation of the offer, to the drafting and negotiation of contracts with customers and subcontractors, from the tender to the end of the project
– Potential contract changes (e.g. in the case of claims) are significantly supported by you and administered commercially
– You would like to contribute your knowledge and experience at any time in various special projects in the area of project controlling
– Completed university degree in business administration or a comparable qualification
– Professional experience in commercial project management with a focus on project controlling and / or contract management
– Efficient, independent way of working and very good organizational skills
– Commitment, resilience, assertiveness and teamwork
– Safe handling of Microsoft Office applications
– SAP user knowledge would be desirable
– Fluent spoken and written English skills