Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
HawkEye 360 is a Radio Frequency (RF) data analytics software company. We operate the first of its kind commercial satellite constellation to identify, process, and geo-locate a broad set of RF signals. We extract value from this unique data through proprietary algorithms, fusing it with other sources to create powerful analytical products that solve hard challenges for our global customers. Our products include maritime domain awareness, natural resource protection, and spectrum mapping, designed to serve a wide range of commercial, government and international customers.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product, the Product Associate will be responsible for supporting the product management team in a variety of activities. The product team’s activities span the entire product life cycle, from ideation, planning, designing, building, and launching. The ideal candidate will not be shy about product reinvention, always looking for new ways to make Hawkeye 360 difficult to follow. Strong data analytic skills preferred.
We’ll Expect You To…
- Assist product management with product research & the development of new product concepts.
- Contribute to the ongoing development & maintenance of HawkEye 360’s ordering process.
- Build new training plans which address new products & use cases.
- Document new products and features, e.g., strong writing skills.
- Perform functional testing of new products.
- Analyze ongoing product performance.
- Troubleshoot technical or customer issues.
- Unwavering focus on meeting targets and achieving objectives.
You’ll Need to Have…
- 1-2 years professional product or data analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters a plus.
- Background in engineering, computer science, statistics, or cloud development preferred.
- Analytical and organizational skills w/ the ability to concisely articulate a salient point of view.
- Passion about solving customer problems through new and innovative technology.
- Great communication skills, sense of humor and willingness to do the hard work required to make an early-stage venture successful.
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively and collaboratively with all company functions including accounting/finance, human resources, engineering, product, and legal/strategy.
- Attributes: intelligent, resilient, creative, good humored, efficient, team-player, respectfully candid, non-political, sensible and straightforward.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with global markets, including government (commercial nice to have).
- Exposure to defense and intelligence ecosystem.
- Geo-spatial experience desired.
- Experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence or signals
- Must be a team player who can work well across all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable in small but very fast passed environment.
- Proactive problem solver with good sense of humor.