ESA is looking for a Business Applications Officer.
• Managing technology transfer and business application activities according to the Directorate’s best practices and supporting daily management of the assigned Space Solution network partners comprising ESA Business Incubation Centres (ESA BICs), Technology Transfer Brokers and Application Ambassadors;
• Being responsible for the technical/project management of the assigned contracts with ESA’s Space Solution partners. This will include daily interfacing with local business partners, local authorities and government agencies;
• Supporting the strengthening of current ESA BIC, broker and ambassador activities as well as supporting the setting up of new ESA BIC, ambassador and broker initiatives, as needed;
• Supporting the establishment of a strong network of alliance partners that can aid the Space Solution Partners in terms of finance, knowledge, resources and networking;
• Representing ESA Space Solutions at various venues, events and conferences.
• Knowledge of technical domains and related R&D space industry trends;
• Technical domains and in particular space systems development;
• Knowledge of innovation-related processes;
• Experience in business-driven innovation programmes such as business incubation centres and technology commercialisation programmes is considered an asset.
A master’s degree or equivalent qualification in business administration, with practical experience in technology and innovation, or a master’s degree in engineering with practical experience in business management is required.
For a complete job description and to apply, click on “apply”.
If you require support with your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications are only considered from nationals of one of the following States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Canada, Latvia and Slovenia.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is an equal opportunities employer that offers competitive salaries exempt from national income tax and excellent employment conditions, such as allowances for expatriates and relocation support.
For more information: http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Careers_at_ESA
The European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
Learn more: http://www.esa.int/