ESA is looking for an IT End-User Computing Architect.
• Designing, enhancing and implementing the End User Computer platform and infrastructure to support the requirements of the business with an eye for continual improvement, including speed of delivery and user experience;
• Ensuring alignment of solutions evolution with the overall IT architecture landscape, in particular with the strategic move towards the Office 365 IT ecosystem;
• Following the evolution of the Office 365 landscape on the market and providing support for the definition of roadmaps and strategy of the IT department;
• Analysing and developing the processes related to the migration of ESA User Services to MS Office 365;
• Supporting the development of a business plan related to the adoption of MS Office 365;
• Monitoring and controlling the MS Office 365 adoption project scope, cost, schedule, quality, issues and risks, taking appropriate actions in case of deviations and escalating critical topics to the governance hierarchy established for the project, in order to ensure speedy resolution of problems and maintain project progress;
• Identifying areas for improvement in business processes/areas providing possible solutions compliant with the IT strategy;
• Providing regular and comprehensive status and progress reports, covering scope, cost, schedule and quality, to the Head of Section and Department management, as required;
• Providing expert support to business counterparts and operations, as required;
• Ensuring quality compliance, as per QMS procedures, and managing projects according to the methodology adopted.
• IT architecture design;
• Project and technical management;
• Messaging, collaboration and document management systems;
• Computer systems engineering;
• Information security technology;
• Knowledge of ESA corporate IT services;
• Knowledge of corporate information systems;
• Proven experience in the introduction of MS Office 365 in a complex organization
You should have a Master’s degree in the Information Technology domain.
For a complete job description and to apply, click on “apply”.
If you require support with your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
Please note that applications are only considered from nationals of one of the following States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Canada and Slovenia.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is an equal opportunities employer that offers competitive salaries exempt from national income tax and excellent employment conditions, such as allowances for expatriates and relocation support.
For more information: http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Careers_at_ESA
The European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
Learn more: http://www.esa.int/