ESA is looking for a Web Videoconferencing Service Manager.
• Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day service delivery and support provided by service providers and vendors through their maintenance support;
• Assisting in the management of document, user learning materials, admin and user guide library, validating deliverables at various stages of the activities and with reference to any end-user service and technical operational aspects;
• Providing central esait unified user support services for web videoconferencing:
– Liaising with customer and end-user community, translating needs into requirements and solutions specifications to be implemented by service providers;
– Establishing and improving web videoconferencing management and improved user experience;
– Managing service catalogue for web videoconferencing-related aspects and services;
– Executing a systematic approach for continuous improvement of the services, including the critical review of the service processes and requirements, increasing the overall quality and efficiency of the web videoconferencing service;
– Guaranteeing compliance of contracted providers to all terms and conditions and Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
– Coordinating and supervising all esait service providers for end-user operational communication-related aspects;
– Optimising and rationalising the use of existing web videoconferencing tools and systems;
– Designing, enhancing and implementing web videoconferencing solutions, organising and managing transfer to operation and related adoptions, supporting the integration of new products into existing multi-platform web videoconferencing and service model;
• Acting as the point of escalation and responsibility for the coordinated end-user support-related service and adoption for all web videoconferencing services and tools;
• Contributing to the strategic planning process, investment plans and annual work planning processes and to the related budget preparation and revision exercises;
• Providing regular report progress and status of activities.
• Experience in technology management and/or project management;
• Messaging, collaboration and document management systems;
• Computer systems engineering;
• Information security technology;
• IT service and operations management;
• Knowledge of corporate information systems;
• Solid, documented experience in managing IT services, as well as extensive experience of web videoconferencing technologies for meetings, events and webinars;
• Proven experience in the introduction and service delivery of web videoconferencing solutions in a complex organisation.
You should have a Master’s degree in the Information Technology domain.
For a complete job description and to apply, click on “apply”.
If you require support with your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications are only considered from nationals of one of the following States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Canada and Slovenia.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is an equal opportunities employer that offers competitive salaries exempt from national income tax and excellent employment conditions, such as allowances for expatriates and relocation support.
For more information: http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Careers_at_ESA
The European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
Learn more: http://www.esa.int/