Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Aerospace Engineering
About this job
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The RNLAF requires support for both the Apache and Chinook Phase maintenance activities in the Netherlands (Location: Hoogerheide, Netherlands) to ensure increase operational readiness for their fleet. Boeing and the RNLAF has entered into an agreement for Boeing to provide that Maintenance. The Boeing Company and the RNLAF have a long standing relationship that has grown significantly over the past few years and the RNLAF recognizes the value that Boeing provides with fleet support in both the material and technical areas of expertise. This team is the beginning of a much bigger and more robust teaming with the RNLAF customer that presents many opportunities for both the business and our personnel moving forward.
- In a team oriented work environment, removes & installs parts and components, lines, cables, etc.
- In area assigned using required tools and appropriate prints, specs, and operational requirements to complete work assigned through final inspection, and assure conformance to specifications.
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures.
- May assist in instructing other members of the team.
- B2 (Electrician/Avionics) basic training course approved in accordance with EASA/MAR-147
- High school diploma or continued education within the relevant field
- At least 5 years of practical maintenance experience on operating Aircraft
- Proficiency in electrical and avionics troubleshooting
- Completion of a basic training course approved in accordance with EASA/MAR-147 and MAR 66 requirements
- Ability to obtain Security investigation (level B) from the Military Intelligence and Security Service (MIVD) Netherlands BIV
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Preferred qualifications for the role:
- Prefer type aircraft training course certificate from a MAR-147 accredited school for:
- CH-47 Chinook Helicopters and H-64 Apache Helicopters
- A Certified B2 on CH-47 and/or AH-64 Helicopters
- Prefer to have CH-47 and/or AH-64 Phase Maintenance Experience.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in the Netherlands; Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Boeing will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.