Field(s) of expertise
About this job
The importance of IT security is growing in recent years in all domains of daily life, economy and public administration. Also for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) IT security is of high importance. Although IT security has to be ensured within the complete GNSS architecture (including space segment, ground segment and user segment), the ground segment, as the central element of the overall-system, plays a predominant role from an IT security perspective. Within the ground system (similar to other complex IT infrastructures), internal procedures and data, as well as different interfaces between various sites have to be protected w.r.t. confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Detection, reception, analysis and management of security incidents (with existing tools) are major tasks of your engagement.
- You are doing vulnerability analyses for classified IT-systems.
- You carry out threat monitoring and risk analyses (e.g. ISO 27000).
- Identification and management of controls/mitigations (technical, organisational, regulatory).
- SIEM support for classified IT-systems is a main task.
- Security related reporting/documentation is essential for success.
- You provide also review/audit support with respect to national and EU security regulations.
- You carry out ConOps/SecOps updates and improvements.
- Depending on the client, an international assignment is planned in Madrid or at the headquarter in Ottobrunn – Munich.
- Your completed technical or scientific degree (preferable computer science) at a university or college is the ideal prerequisite for this position.
- You have more than three years of project experience in the IT security domain either with conceptual/audit related tasks, risk assessment, security concepts or operational incident handling. Preferably with focus on governmental high security systems.
- You have a very good oral and written communication in English and preferably also in German.
- You also have a high level of sensitivity to customer requirements, solution oriented thinking and teamwork.
- You have high willingness to travel to projects abroad in Madrid.