Field(s) of expertise
Procurement & Legal
About this job
We are looking for a high-performing Deputy Legal Counsel to strengthen our in-house Legal area, based at our HQ close to Lake Como, Italy.
This role provides a great opportunity to develop both your capabilities within the responsibility areas and beyond, and your career potential as D-Orbit moves forward.
The role includes responsibilities in the areas of corporate governance, compliance, preparation of public bids, and handling of dual-use goods, as well as a review of legal documentation.
The successful candidate will…
- support and sustain Company corporate governance in accordance with the applicable Italian regulatory framework,
- coordinate and review compliance activities (e.g. GDPR, Legislative Decree 231, permits/authorizations to carry out commercial activities),
- interact with external legal consultants,
- and provide, effectively and efficiently, legal analyses and recommendations within the field of expertise and responsibility areas to Company management.
- In addition, the successful candidate will provide necessary assistance to the Company’s subsidiaries.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious and curious person who is looking to grow in the organization and take on roles of greater responsibility over time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Lead/Assistance in corporate governance
- Monitoring of compliance with the laws applicable to D-Orbit’s activities
- Assistance in elaboration and submission of the relevant bids for public funding
- Review of legal documentation provided by D-Orbit or by third parties to D-Orbit
- Research and analysis of the law applicable or relevant to D-Orbit’s activities within the field of expertise
- High motivation, ability to work both autonomously and with interdisciplinary teams
- Great communication skills
Experience and Expertise Needed
- Solid experience in a similar role with a company, consultancy practice, or other relevant organization
- Italian bar
- Corporate law matters and compliance
- Handling dual-use goods/customs related activities
Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.