ESA is looking for an Application Architect.
• Analyse technology, business and technical requirements related to Corporate Application solutions;
• Formalise ESA business capabilities into products with their design authorities to organise solution roadmaps;
• Deliver business level automation and modelling workflows, integrating the solution with ERP systems and supporting the orchestration of users, data and systems, based on your experience in integrating enterprise business process management applications;
• Verify the stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of Corporate Application architecture;
• Collaborate with technology teams to select appropriate design solutions and ensure the compatibility of system components;
• Identify important potential technologies to address current and future application architecture for all functional needs;
• Bring together a set of rules and principles for product integration with more than one application and architect solution in ESB format;
• Provide solutions in areas of technical support on disaster recovery, application migration, security and integrity of the application lifecycle and data;
• Ensure the seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity;
• Influence key stakeholders in the selection of strategic technologies and suppliers;
• Work closely with systems analysts, data managers, software developers and other team members to ensure successful application production;
• Using your experience in working with functional and non-functional requirements, conduct analysis and establish success metrics;
• Delivering secure and efficient on-premise and cloud-hosted solutions;
• Prepare application decisions and initiate and oversee the execution of application development and management;
• Produce technical documentation relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures for each product developed. This should also cover the installation and maintenance of application software and the guidelines and standards that should be adhered to for each application;
• Understand that the design, production procedures and standards for creating prototypes and finished products is crucial;
• Be prepared to offer viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of business;
• Increase development productivity, start-up momentum and project delivery by prioritising and mentoring towards task completion and delivery.
• Experience in the capacity of Application Architect;
• Knowledge of architecture methodologies, principles and frameworks;
• Knowledge of ERP solution in various functional areas;
• Experience in Data platform migration;
• IT policies, standards and guidelines;
• Messaging, collaboration and document management systems.
A Master’s degree in IT and/or business administration.
Experience in :
• Working with industry standard TOGAF architectural management framework or similar architecture certification;
• Implementing and championing Agile and scrum methodologies;
• Working in various ERP functional modules, such as HCM/PLM/FCM/CRM/SRM applying the management framework;
• Integrating enterprise business process management applications, delivering secure and efficient on-premise and cloud-hosted solutions;
• More than 10 years’ professional experience in architecture design and the development of large size ERP and PLM solutions, system integration, technology watching and trend monitoring.
For a complete job description and to apply, click on “apply”.
If you require support with your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications are only considered from nationals of one of the following States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Canada and Slovenia.
The European Space Agency (ESA) is an equal opportunities employer that offers competitive salaries exempt from national income tax and excellent employment conditions, such as allowances for expatriates and relocation support.
For more information: http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Careers_at_ESA
The European Space Agency (ESA) is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
Learn more: http://www.esa.int/
Let us know what kind of job you’re looking for and we’ll send similar jobs straight to your inbox!
Enter the email address that you used to register with us. We’ll send you an email with your username and a link to reset your password.
If you still need help, contact SDS jobs Support at SDSemail@example.com.
Please set a new password below and click the button to confirm.
Please confirm that you wish to delete your account on the SDS jobs website. This will delete your user profile and all data related to this account like job applications and submitted files.