Field(s) of expertise
Space Systems Engineering
About this job
For our customer in the South of Germany we are seeking for an AIT RF engineer, to work at customer site.
You are working close to the customers AIT department. This is a full-time position located at customer site in South Germany.
The requested start of work is summer 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
he successful candidate shall have:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Space System Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Extensive (at least 2-3 years) experience in space systems engineering with focus on space satellite development including AIV/AIT.
- Experience in management of industrial activities including reviews.
- Knowledge and practice in the application of ESA System Engineer Standards (e.g. ECSS-E-10 series).
- Knowledge of space missions, knowledge of satellite PFM is considered a bonus.
- Good command in English language, German and/or French a plus but not mandatory
Specific Qualifications & Competencies for the position as:
- AIT engineer
- At least 2–3-year experience in the AIT RF domain
- experience on RF
- Good knowledge in UNIX/Linux/Windows usage and Jira tool.
- Knowledge SCOS 2000 and the SCOS 2000 MIB ICD desirable
- Knowledge of ECSS – in particularly PUS and its tailoring would be an asset.
- Knowledge about Linux / Unix / JIRA
- Ideally experienced on Terma’s CCS-5 and language TOPE
- Soft skills:
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Have the capability to work independently.
- Be system and results oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills
What can Terma Offer?
At Terma, we consider skilled employees, enthusiasm and job satisfaction as the very foundation of our success and as a prerequisite for the development of the “best-in-class” solutions that Terma provides. We lead the way in applying new technology, offering a wide range of growth opportunities for each individual and emphasizing mutual respect across the board in our workplace.
Terma offers you a pleasant working environment at the customer site, where you will be able to take on challenging tasks and responsibilities in a highly professional company.
- Great opportunities for training and personal development
- Challenges in advanced technical environment
- International and cosmopolitan working atmosphere
- An employment contract with an attractive package with extra-legal benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Support on re-location (if applicable)
Recruitment is depending on successful selection by the customer.
To ensure that your application will reach us and is properly processed please apply through the ‘Apply’ link below. Include an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter highlighting your background and expertise as well as earliest date of availability:
For further information, please contact Mr. Guido Damm
by telephone [+33 7.78.05.75.87] or by email [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Closing date: 30 June 2021
Please note the following Legal & Security requirements:
- Applicants must hold all appropriate permits to work in the EU.
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their ID/passport and degree/higher education certificate. Terma will validate the certificate with the issuing authority.
- In line with security requirements, an official Certificate of Good Conduct (or equivalent) and employment reference checks will be required at commencement of employment. Please attach a copy of any reference letters with your application if you have them.