Field(s) of expertise
Procurement and Legal
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Personal Data Protection Analyst for ESA-ESTEC to contribute to support the Data Protection Officer by analysis of data processing operations, data flow, services, applications, etc. and to contribute to the identification of risk, risk mitigation and to provide recommendations towards the required changes in order to comply with regulatory requirements and ESA policies.
- Support on the inventory of all business processes that involve personally identifiable data
- Identify what personal data is processed in which business process Define the legitimate purpose, for each business process
- Identify any personal data not meeting the processing purpose criteria (incl. backups)
- Determine and document legal grounds for processing
- Identify data processors involved in business processes
- Identify by what means data is processed for each process
- Identify any sub-processing where applicable
- Propose amendments to existing business processes to ensure data minimization
- Identify risk assessment and mitigation
- Perform Data Protection Impact Assessment (where relevant) to identify gaps
- Update templates to reflect changes
- Support Gap Analysis and recommendations
- Master’s Degree in Law, with a specialization in personal data protection
- At least 4 years of professional relevant experience
- In depth knowledge and experience in EU personal data protection law.
- Experience in drafting guidance and outsourcing agreements.
- Strong legal analytical skills.
- Experience in analysis of personal data in data flows, IT operations, IT security issues and provision of recommendations towards compliance. Certifications in information security.
- Experience in information systems auditing, risk and mitigation of risk. Practice in Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Skilled at analysis and providing recommendations on compliance. Good drafting skills and attention to detail.
- Capability to manage confidential information.
- Capable of managing a large amount of analysis work-load in multiple topics.
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.