Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Marketing and Sales
About this job
Serco France is part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide. Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies – we work alongside National (CNES, ASI) and International Agencies (ESA, EUMETSAT).
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager based at CNES (Toulouse, France).
The appointed candidate will undertake the following:
- Technical, contractual and commercial management of the contract as the Company’s representative, ensuring quality of service as well as P&L ownership, Contractual business planning and in-contract growth.
- To develop and maintain a network of relationships with the customer/s, potential customers, partners and stakeholders in order to anticipate and meet customers and stakeholders existing and future needs.
- Understand the overall Serco France Growth strategy, interlock and collaborate with colleagues to achieve business goals.
- Lead, develop and inspire direct reports and cultivate strong, competent, and highly engaged teams.
- Ownership on all aspects of service provision & Management of contingencies and emergencies.
- Timely production and delivery of monthly governance reports.
- People management, including training planning & management, performance monitoring, periodic assessment and appraisals.
- Leading customer service excellence and a continuous improvement culture.
In addition to having an Engineering University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, the key person shall have a demonstrated experience of at least three years in the field of operations with specific experience as follows:
- High level of knowledge within the French space sector and CNES.
- Proven success in coordinating teams / delivering high quality services to customers.
- Open minded and able to interact with confidence with all stakeholders.
- Experience in IT service delivery.
- Has a track record of working in sales, preferably within France space sector.
- Enjoys team working and is used to an environment that requires cooperation with bidding, legal, finance and operational teams to achieve results.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Exercises good judgement with decision-making skills.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, cut through to determine resolution, communicate key messages simply and effectively to the business
- Fluent in French and English language as a minimum