Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Serco Europe is recruiting a Travel Claims Administrators to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC). This job is fixed term, until the 31.12.2024.
Serco is a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
- Certify and calculate individual travel claims against supporting vouchers and invoices;
- Calculate the settlement of the business trip based on the rules of the agency;
- Enter the settlement data into the customer’s database;
- Filing the vouchers, invoices and other supporting documentation;
- Receiving and checking invoices from travel agents and car hire agents and entering the data into the customer’s database;
- Reconciling corporate credit card execution and ticket discrepancies;
- Rectifying Ticket error list and statistical projection;
- Payment list proposals checking and execution;
- Uploading invoices and credit notes into SAP;
- Rectification of SAP-posting error log;
- Creation of statistics and reports as requested;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Team Manager.
- MBO level 3/4 or above.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage; Training will be provided.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another EU member state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.