Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Serco is a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
We are recruiting a Help and Information Desk Operator to join our multi-cultural team in Prague.
Formerly known as GSA, EUSPA is a future agency of the European Union, based on the existing European GNSS Agency with enlarged responsibilities. EUSPA will be in charge of ensuring the provision of Galileo, EGNOS services, the market uptake for the EU satellite navigation services and the Earth observation system (Copernicus) as well as the operational security aspects security and security accreditation of the different components of the EU Space Programme, including GOVSATCOM and SSA.
We offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Czech Republic and around the world.
- Email distribution in mailing/ticketing system
- Call registration
- Routing/assigning and tracing requests.
- Handling telephone calls from customers
- Social medial monitoring and interaction
- Interfacing users for enquiries within the service scope, supporting fulfilment requests and anomalies tracing, both related to the user registration, data access provision and dissemination, data catalogues and tools usage, liaising with internal and external technical interfaces
- Communication to users through: contents editing for mailings, web news and social media accounts. The operator is autonomously able to prepare drafts for these kinds of media, choosing the right communication plan according to the reference audience. With regards to the social media editing, the operator is able to prepare or support the preparation of a social media plan, interact and moderate possible reactions on the social media account, in accordance with the service social media editor. Generation and publication of FAQ and video tutorial of public utility and internal knowledge base feeding, including procedures and working instructions’ preparation and circulation.
- User Satisfaction handling, including monitoring of daily user surveys and user complaints. Investigation and follow-up with relevant support teams for management of unsatisfied responses and/or complaints up to final closure
- Support to special events and attendance to international conferences, workshops and symposia. Support to the generation, delivery and analysis of specific questionnaires aimed at understanding new needs and requirements from the users’ communities.
- 2+ years’ experience in User Services Support
- Writing and understanding technical documentation predominantly in English
- Fluent in English, B2 Level
- Fluent in French and German is optional
- MS Office applications – Advanced user (templates, implement macros and formular, produce reports)
- Experience and/or knowledge of service/operations best practices (ITIL), management and processes
- Social Media Editing experience in professional contexts
- Availability to travel and represent the service at international events (up to 3-4 events per year)
- User focused customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork, good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure following multiple activities