Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is part of the Serco group and is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. We have over 40 years’ experience in supporting the space sector. Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
Our specialist talent acquisition team not only supplies skilled engineers into the space agencies but we also work with many exciting NewSpace ventures across the globe. Due to our continued growth we are looking to hire a talent acquisition specialist who has previous experience recruiting IT and/or Engineering professionals across Italy and Europe.
- You will will work closely alongside our Space TA team across Europe
- Work within a passionate talent acquisition team that takes pride on their delivery. We have high standards on CV to interview ratios which allows our talent acquisition team to measure their success effectively
- Review and analyse job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to find the most suitable candidates
- Schedule and plan the different roles to ensure all deadlines are met, creating actions in our ATS system (Bullhorn)
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached
- Proactively contact potential candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached
- Review applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Perform pre-screening and preliminary interviews over the phone and via TEAMS video conferencing
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our ATS system
- Build out talent pipelines of candidates through our ATS system for future hires
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are to a high standard to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible and in compliance with the requirements of the client
- Provide support in scheduling and arranging interviews with our key customers
- Participate to general tenders and restricted tenders’ preparation for what concerns the delivery team sourcing and presentations
- Contribute to the growth of the company by helping our talent acquisition team in streamlining processes and procedures
- Work closely with marketing department to help promote targeted recruitment campaigns for our customers key hires
- Ensure continual improvement of the team’s knowledge base with regards to understanding of positions, industry, candidate profiling and risk identification
- Be known as a subject matter expert on space recruitment
- Attend space conferences / events in-person and online to represent Serco
You have strong communication skills, you are pro-active, a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and a proven successful background ideally recruiting engineering and/or IT professionals. You feel attracted to work in an international, ambitious and pioneering environment.
On a practical, level you will have:
- 3+ years hands-on recruitment experience
- At least two years’ experience recruiting IT and/or Engineering professionals
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ATS Management experience.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge/experience of the European space sector
In addition, you:
- Are ambitious, eager to learn and want to progress quickly in your career
- Are a professional with a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a deadline oriented and fast paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have international experience
What we offer:
Within Serco we believe there is a place here for everyone. Diversity & Inclusion at Serco is based on a culture where every voice is heard and every employee feels valued. Working together as one team, we can enhance the experience of our people and teams, improve the value of our solutions to better serve the missions of our customers, and make a difference in our world. We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work which is infectious. We allow our employees to take responsibility for their work and promote a positive working culture.
- An exciting, inspiring, international and ambitious working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Paid holiday
- Highly competitive salaries considering your skills and personal value to the company
- Quarterly bonuses
- Hybrid working
- Pension schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties
We will give you the platform and guidance to progress your career quickly whilst rewarding you at the same time. If you have the drive, ambition and motivation to succeed then please reach out.
All of the candidates must be eligible to work in EU.