Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Information Technology
About this job
Serco is a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
We are seeking an IT Support Project Manager to join our team at CNES in Kourou, French Guiana. You would have the opportunity to work on the exciting mission of CSG Digitalization.
Founded in 1961, the Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES) is the government agency responsible for shaping and implementing France’s space policy in Europe. In 1964, CNES set up operations in French Guiana to create the Guiana Space Centre, which it owns.
- Prototyping of solutions and validation
- Technical project management
- Project management overview of the design, development, and implementation of solutions for CNES
- Follow-up in the solution supply and solution implementation phases by manufacturers
- Support for the security analysis and information system security phases in compliance with SSI rules and in collaboration with ALLSI teams of CNES CSG
- Follow-up in the installation phase, site validation and technical qualification
- Verification of test books ensuring the solutions are consistent with the performance, resilience, and availability requirements
- Skill transfer and reversibility to the CNES teams, ensuring the continuity of actions such as PMO, Urbanization and mastery of the tools and implemented projects
- Ensure support and maintenance services for implemented solutions
- Ensure delivery in terms of service performance and continuity
- Ensure integration of projects within DevOps processes when necessary
- BSc or equivalent in Project Management, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- +3 years’ experience in end-to-end Technical Project Management
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of technical solutions
- Experience in technical documentation review
- Practitioner or Certified in ITIL
- Fluent in French and English
- Eligible to work in the EU
What we offer:
Within Serco we believe there is a place here for everyone. Diversity & Inclusion at Serco is based on a culture where every voice is heard, and every employee feels valued. Working together as one team, we can enhance the experience of our people and teams, improve the value of our solutions to better serve the missions of our customers, and make a difference in our world. We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work which is infectious. We allow our employees to take responsibility for their work and promote a positive working culture.
- Covered housing and travel costs
- An exciting, inspiring, international, and ambitious working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Paid holiday
- Highly competitive salaries considering your skills and personal value to the company
- Quarterly bonuses
- Hybrid working
- Pension schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties
We will give you the platform and guidance to progress your career quickly whilst rewarding you at the same time.