Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Information Technology
About this job
Serco is a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
We are seeking a Business Support Project Manager to join our team at CNES in Kourou, French Guiana. You would have the opportunity to work on the exciting mission of CSG Digitalization.
Founded in 1961, the Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES) is the government agency responsible for shaping and implementing France’s space policy in Europe. In 1964, CNES set up operations in French Guiana to create the Guiana Space Centre, which it owns.
- Analysis of digitalization needs and formalization of projects to contribute to the achievement of objectives
- Project management assistance and support for the drafting of specifications
- Market study and state of the art
- Analysis report of the considered solutions
- Support during the analysis phase of the offers, guaranteeing selection of the best solutions
- Ensure and organize the support of the business during the deployment phase and solution phase in order to ensure the acceptance and optimal use of the deployed tools
- Training of operating personnel
- Training of business users and administrators
- BSc or equivalent in Business Management, Project Management or similar
- +3 years’ experience in Business Management of complex projects and solution implementation
- Experience in training personnel, business users and administrative employees
- Experience in business analysis of digitalization needs
- Experience in project formalization
- Goal-oriented attitude and ability for autonomous work
- Fluent in French and English
- Eligible to work in the EU
What we offer:
Within Serco we believe there is a place here for everyone. Diversity & Inclusion at Serco is based on a culture where every voice is heard, and every employee feels valued. Working together as one team, we can enhance the experience of our people and teams, improve the value of our solutions to better serve the missions of our customers, and make a difference in our world. We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work which is infectious. We allow our employees to take responsibility for their work and promote a positive working culture.
- Covered housing and travel costs
- An exciting, inspiring, international, and ambitious working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Paid holiday
- Highly competitive salaries considering your skills and personal value to the company
- Quarterly bonuses
- Hybrid working
- Pension schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties
We will give you the platform and guidance to progress your career quickly whilst rewarding you at the same time.