Field(s) of expertise
Configuration Management Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
Serco is a leading Space Services Provider with thousands of skilled resources that has supported over 50 space missions on behalf of more than 10 Space or Government agencies around the globe, including the ESA and NASA. Serco offers space capability across the full space lifecycle from satellite testing to Launch services, LEOP to spacecraft operations, space surveillance to data management, and supporting downstream application development. With over 55 years history in the space sector Serco is well placed to contribute to National strategies and New Space ventures who want to scale their businesses/organizations with skilled talent.
We are seeking a Management System Support to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC) in the Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into one of the most sought-after space agencies in the world.
This position concerns support related to the development, implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Directorates ISO 9001 Management System, in specific in the Estates and Facilities Management Department (HIF-E) of the Directorate of Internal Services (D/HIF)
- Define and document the organization’s processes and update the existing processes.
- Monitor the status of the audit findings and make sure corrective actions are put in place.
- Support the preparation of the QMS Management review.
- Lead the non-conformance review boards in the Facility Management domain: analyze the non-conformances, review the corrective/preventive actions.
- Analyze the complaints in the Facility Management domain and issue complaint reports to the customers.
- Support the user surveys implementation, the analysis and monitor the improvement plans.
- Support risks assessments.
- Provide quality assurance support to projects and services.
- Train the HIF-E Staff to the Quality Management System and maintain the training material.
- Prepare and conduct internal and 2nd party quality audits in the Corporate Directorates area.
- Assessing the organisation’s existing processes for their efficiency, coherency within themselves and between different domains, analysing gaps, and developing improved processes.
- The scope of activities include the review and harmonisation of existing practices, documentation, workflows, optimisation of IT tools used supporting the processes, and/or introduction of new tools as appropriate.
- The responsibilities are discharged in close collaboration with the performers of the business functions by means of workshops, interviews and brainstorming sessions.
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering, in economics and/or business administration.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in the Quality Management System and Quality assurance.
- Experience in Facility Management domain and 2nd party audits in the domain.
- Experience leading quality audits, in particular with regards the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 standards and other international standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Problem solving mind set and high capacity to deliver are highly considered.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another EU member state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Corporate Benefits Package.
- Support provided on relocation – Information available upon request.
- Company Events.