Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Serco is a leading Space Services Provider with thousands of skilled resources that has supported over 50 space missions on behalf of more than 10 Space or Government agencies around the globe, including the ESA and NASA. Serco offers space capability across the full space lifecycle from satellite testing to Launch services, LEOP to spacecraft operations, space surveillance to data management, and supporting downstream application development. With over 55 years history in the space sector Serco is well placed to contribute to National strategies and New Space ventures who want to scale their businesses/organizations with skilled talent.
We are seeking an Assistant Digital Designer for NAV Directorate to work on our Customers Site ESA-HQ in Paris, France or ESA-ESTEC in the Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into one of the most sought after space agencies in the world. The initial duration of the work is 12 months.
The service consists in graphical design support to the external and internal communication and outreach strategy from the Strategy, Programme and Coordination Office (NAV-C), based in HQ-B in Paris.
The principal responsibilities of the service will entail the conception, production, and delivery of graphical design products in support of the external and internal communication and outreach strategy of the Directorate. Other responsibilities will include the conception of promotional material of the Directorate as well as the archive of communication material.
- Conception, production, and delivery of graphical design products, such as infographics, posters, animations, brochures, presentations, etc. for use in print, digital and social media
- Interface regularly with ESA Corporate Branding and team of graphical designers within DG-C to ensure compliance with ruling Guidelines
- Design, when needed, as well as distribution and maintenance of NAV promotional material and goodies
- Creating and updating NAV-branded presentation templates
- Maintenance of dedicated archive of NAV communication material
- Create other graphical design products as required
- Delivery of requested graphic design products and goodies
- Up-to-date archive of NAV communication material
- Regular reporting to NAV Communication Programme Officer and NAV-C Coordination meetings
- Monthly activities report, including progress on planned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration or Communications
- At least 4 years of professional experience preferably in an international working environment
- Proven background and experience in graphic design, lay-out and command of relevant software tools
- Experience in video editing will be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities
- Interest and good technical understanding of ESA and NAV programmes and related activities.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of another main European language, notably French, is considered an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Corporate Benefits Package.
- Support provided on relocation – Information available upon request.
- Company Events.