Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
European Test Services (ETS) B.V. is a joint-venture between IABG mbH and Airbus Defence & Space SAS and is located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. ETS maintains and operates the environmental test centre of the European Space Agency (ESA/ESTEC). To perform the companies’ tasks in the field of thermal and mechanical testing, ETS is seeking for a Data Handling Test Technician.
- Operation of data handling facilities during test preparation, execution and post-test activities.
- Performance of corrective and preventive maintenance of Thermal and Mechanical Data Handling facilities.
- Handling and calibration of Thermal and Mechanical test instrumentation.
- Participation to technical reviews such as Non-conformance Review Board, Facility Readiness Review, Lesson Learnt Review.
- Supporting of facility modifications and upgrades.
- Compilation of test and maintenance documentation.
- Cooperating with international customers in the frame of complex space programs and industrial projects.
- Industrial Education or Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Coursework / training in process control, signal processing and measurement systems / techniques.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in an international environment.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately according to internal processes and customer needs.
- Good communications skills and team spirit.
- Proactive attitude to solve problems with a critical mind.
- Ability to work in shift, partly