Field(s) of expertise
Procurement and Legal
About this job
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in what we think is the most exciting company in the space industry, then you have come to the right place. Momentus is the leading innovator of a new business model of in-space transportation services. At Momentus, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on technical execution and teamwork; minimal layers of management; and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values excellence, empowerment, mutual trust, intellectual diversity, and respect.
- Provide general administrative support to all departments, including coordinating meetings, organizing and maintaining electronic and physical files, ordering lunches/office/kitchen supplies.
- Manage office equipment to make sure the office is clean and stocked.
- Perform clerical work associated with on-line document storage and file system and ensure that files are stored and organized according to company naming conventions and processes.
- Perform clerical work in support of various business processes including document review.
- Support the visitor control and sign-in process.
- Assist with package arrival and allocation.
- Assist with planning and coordinating company/group social events.
- Support various administrative projects, as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associate degree
- Administrative skills
- Ability to learn and work quickly.
- Have a passion for customer service and effective at cross-functional teamwork.
- Communicate (written and verbal) with all staff in a positive and helpful manner at all times.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to ensure strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Self-starter in problem-solving.Computer literate, Google Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.