Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Software Engineering
About this job
As a dynamic and growing organisation, a position for a Digital Electronics and Software Engineer has become available at our Braintree office.
The role will suit a graduate with knowledge of electronic systems and software using programming languages. A keen interest in electronic and software development would be most advantageous.
Experience and knowledge are desired in:
- 1. Analogue and Digital Circuit Design
- 2. Hardware and board level testing
- 3. Driver interfacing to SPI, I2C, RS-485, CAN and Ethernet
- 4. C/C++ programming / debugging
Experience or knowledge would be beneficial in:
- 5. Embedded C (preferably Microchip PIC18/32)
- 7. Schematic Capture (Preferably Altium)
- 8. RF Design and Test9. FPGA and VHDL/Verilog
- 10. Automated test (e.g. LabVIEW)