Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
HawkEye 360 is a Radio Frequency (RF) data and analytics company. We operate the first of its kind commercial satellite constellation to identify, process, and geolocate a broad set of RF signals. We extract value from this unique data through proprietary algorithms, fusing it with additional sources to create powerful analytical products that solve hard challenges for our global customers. Our products include air, land, and sea multi-domain insights, spectrum mapping and monitoring designed to serve a wide range of commercial, government and international customers.
The position may be based in a gateway city in the APAC market or elsewhere in the United States to accommodate the right candidate.
HawkEye 360 is seeking an accomplished sales professional to lead sales activities with Asia Pacific (APAC) customers across both government and commercial organizations. Reporting to the Senior Director of International Sales, the APAC sales executive is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive business plan to achieve HawkEye’s revenue targets for the APAC market. Execution includes personally developing new customer accounts, driving account growth, and building, maintaining, and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage the APAC sales pipeline to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer challenges to deliver and win compelling, high-impact solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Build and execute account plans that drive sustainable business growth.
- Grow business partner relationships to drive business growth.
- Execute the sales forecasting process to ensure accuracy of business results.
- Monitor competitor sales, product & marketing activities for situational awareness.
- Provide product and market feedback for the Product and Engineering teams.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, and other activities as necessary, to promote the company and our products.
- Work collaboratively with across company functions including finance, legal, engineering and product to deliver targeted results.
- Prepare top quality proposals and RFI responses.
- Reinforce by example the company’s commitment to its values, including its compliance program and code of ethics.
You’ll Need to Have…
- 5+ years of business development and sales experience across the Americas, with a demonstrated record of revenue generation success across both government and commercial markets.
- Experience in government contracting and acquisition mechanisms in all territories, including understanding of applicable procurement law and regulation.
- Effective communications skills with C-level, financial, technical, and user audiences.
- Experience establishing and managing sales channels and strategic partnerships.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Basic understanding of RF technologies, data, and potential applications in government and commercial markets.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical capabilities to customer problems.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; accountable for delivering results.
- Experience building & maintaining sales presentations & reports in Microsoft Office®
- Remote Sensing, GIS, GEOINT, SIGINT, and ELINT technical understanding.
- Japanese language skills at business level.
- Understanding how to prospect, search and sell to vertical markets.
- Effectively addressing technical requests and communicating with technical teams.
- Sales Operations experience, i.e., CRM, reporting.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment with minimal administrative support; a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to rapidly solve complex problems.
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of all company disciplines (i.e. Legal, HR, etc.).
- Sense of humor and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.