Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
HawkEye 360 is a Radio Frequency (RF) data analytics company. We operate the first of its kind commercial satellite constellation to identify, process, and geolocate a broad set of RF signals. We extract value from this unique data through proprietary algorithms, fusing it with other sources to create powerful analytical products that solve hard challenges for our global customers. Our products include maritime domain awareness and spectrum mapping and monitoring designed to serve a wide range of commercial, government and international customers.
HawkEye 360 (HE360) is seeking a Director of Strategic Partnerships to join our team. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Business Development, Sales, and Marketing, the Director of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic partners to drive sales and business growth. This role will coordinate across the company to ensure effective and profitable execution of the company’s strategic partnership goals.
- Develop and execute HawkEye 360’s Strategic Partnership Strategy
- Develop and manage profitable global relationships to support revenue objectives
- Develop and leverage relationships with Defense Industrial Base (DIB) entities to expand the Company’s opportunities within the U.S. Government market.
- Develop partnerships with academic institutions and thought leaders who are at the forefront of aerospace, RF, and data analytics research to advance and expand our technical leadership and global sales
- Support the Business Development and Sales team by serving as an interface with strategic partners on revenue opportunities.
- Provide strategic partner insights to our Product team that enables their growth and success as a HawkEye 360 partner
- Create and maintain HawkEye 360’s Strategic Partnership Register.
- Create and implement HawkEye 360 Strategic Partner Network Program.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in developing and managing profitable strategic partnerships related to geospatial data and analytics industry
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated; self-starter; accountable for delivering results
- Ability to travel globally as needed
We’d Like to See…
- Proven track record building strong global partnerships to achieve revenue objectives
- Knowledge of Global Defense & Intelligence organizations, customers, programs, and requirements.
- Significant experience with geospatial information, data analytics products and technologies needed to provide high-value solutions to address customer requirements
- Academic or professional background in geospatial and RF technologies
- Bachelor’s of Science in related field; higher degree desired, i.e., MS or MBA
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of company and all disciplines (i.e. Legal, HR, Business Development & Sales, Engineering).
- Sense of humor and ability to proactively problem solve.
- Great customer relationship skills.