Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Problem Management Staff Officer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA)
Under the direction of the IT Operations Manager, the incumbent will perform duties including the following:
- Provides real-time technical expertise in the execution of Problem Management processes IAW NCI Agency Directives, OPSCEN SOPs and SOIs Manages the life cycle of underlying problems that cause a breech to the PKI in the SLA.
- Detect and provide solutions or workarounds to Problems to minimize impact on the organization and prevent recurrence.
- Identifies errors in IT infrastructure that causes the Problem and contributes to the incidents that users may have.
- Work in conjunction with Incident and Change Management to provide value to the business with an aim to minimize the impact of Problems on the business and prevent recurrence.
- Develop and/or maintain the Problem Management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to include:
- Problems reported
- Problems resolved within SLA targets
- Percentage of problems exceeding SLA targets
- Trends associated with Problem backlog average cost of managing a problem
- Root Cause Analysis report He/she will be responsible to review, analyse, and assess the current state of the Problem Management functions and processes then develop, and more importantly, implement the plan to improve current practices
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Secondary education and completed higher vocational training leading to a formal technical or professional certification with related experience, or a secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with 10 years post related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in IT Service Management and practical experience in execution of ITIL Service Operations processes.
- Experience in adopting a customer-focused approach to Problem Management in a Control Center environment.
- Extensive experience with tool-sets such as ITSM, Remedy.
- Experience with CA Spectrum desirable.
- Achieved ITIL Foundations is essential,
- Service Operations is desirable.
- Service operations and Service Management skills and experience based on ITIL principles and following a customer/user focused
- Approach and the use of related tool-sets such as ITSM and Remedy are required.
- Prior experience working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
- Knowledge of NATO and NCIA responsibilities and organization
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.