Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales Aerospace Engineering
About this job
HyImpulse is a New-Space start-up based in Southern Germany. We are developing a Mini-Launcher using disruptive technologies to provide a competitive low-cost small-sat launch service for Europe and also worldwide. HyImpulse has been founded by DLR employees with excellent experience and know-how in chemical propulsion, hybrid rocket propulsion and sounding rockets. Being a part of our HyImpulse team means working in an open atmosphere, a dynamic and a professional environment as well as in a good network in the international space industry.
- Develop business plan, sales and marketing strategies.
- Explore and establish investor relationships.
- Manage business and technical cooperation with existing and new customers.
- Development of marketing plan.
- Market research to identify potential partnerships in the small satellite sector.
- Support the management team in communications, resourcing and budgeting.
- Work with technical team towards creating proposals and presentations for external fundings.
- Organization of and Participation in exhibitions & conferences.
- Business Development for the small satellite launch sector.
- Master’s degree (or Equivalent) in Aerospace Engineering/Economics/Finance or Business related studies.
- Experience in Strategy and Business Development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Fluency in English & German.
- Experience in the Space Industry with focus on small satellites & sales.
- Track record of successful sales & lobbying.
- 3+ years’ experience in business development.