Field(s) of expertise
Software Engineering Quality-Product Assurance & CM
About this job
Septentrio is a leading supplier of highly accurate GPS/GNSS receivers for demanding applications, requiring accuracies in the decimeter or centimeter range, even under difficult conditions. We provide chip sets and reference designs, board-level OEM modules as well as system-level GPS/GNSS receivers including advanced positioning software to our customers in machine control and construction, land and marine survey, mobile mapping, drones, rail, automotive ADAS and much more.
Septentrio is looking for a INS algorithm engineer to focus on the Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) Market. You will join a highly motivated team responsible for the design and development of high accuracy & high reliability GNSS-INS receivers for applications in the field of automated vehicles used in harbors, UAV surveying, agriculture-robots, etc.
As an INS Algorithm engineer you will be responsible for:
- The realization of algorithm design in the field of high accuracy multi-sensor integration.
- Contributing to and/or taking the technical lead of innovative development projects.
- Design and implementation using high-level languages, without losing sight of the low-level programming.
- Sensor error modeling.
- Performance evaluation quality control & error analysis of multi-sensor systems.
- You have a MSc or PhD in telecommunications, computer science, or related field (ideally INS).
- You have hands on experience with embedded development in the integration of MEMS-IMU (on-sensor measurement adjustment, strapdown navigator) & GNSS AND at least one of the following additional sensors: odometer, magnetometer, barometer, WiFi/BlueTooth/UWB beaconssignal of opportunity, UWB.
- You’ve previously worked with GNSS technologies (PVT, and/or RTK and/or PPP algorithms).
- Suitable candidates have knowledge of signal processing with one or more of the following: Kalman filtering, data fusion techniques, FFT algorithms, statistics and adjustment theory.
- You have sound programming skills in Matlab and Python and you have experience with embedded C/C++
- You gave great mathematical and analytical abilities.
- As a person you are creative, reliable and result driven. You have a can-do attitude and you function well in a team.
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing); knowledge of other languages is a plus.