Field(s) of expertise
Software Engineering Space Systems Engineering
SatixFy UK is looking for an inspired researcher with strong Digital System and mathematical backgrounds for cutting edge Phased Array antenna development.
- Focus of this position is on system-level techniques, enhancing and developing system models that can capture the behaviour as accurately as possible giving insights into developing powerful algorithms and capabilities such as self-calibration.
- Successful candidate will be investigating implementations, proposing new architectures and algorithms, writing their Matlab codes, and evaluating them in the lab on real hardware for proof of concept.
- Support testing and validation of algorithms and antenna performance in lab and field.
- Produce high quality technical documentation for internal and external purpose
- 3+ years Systems Engineering or related work experience
- Strong knowledge of wireless standards, radio, antenna and/or modem architectures
- Strong knowledge of digital signal processing techniques
- Strong knowledge of linear and nonlinear programming techniques
- Proficient in writing Matlab codes
- Ability to program effectively in C/C++, Python a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of test equipment, setting up and running automated tests