Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Software Engineering
- Developing test and verification strategies, covering:
- Performance Testing
- Resilience Testing
- Functional testing
- Exploratory testing
- Destructive testing (where applicable).
- Specifying Test Plans and Scenarios from requirements and liaison with stakeholders
- Working with and defining Quality Assurance best practices
- Analysing trends and reporting of test campaigns for stakeholder consumption
- Design and implementation of test automation
- Python, Java etc. (Willing to learn Python).
- Linux Operating System, RTOS
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Testing/QA Best practices, standards etc.
- Issue Management tools similar to Jira or Redmine
- Test automation, off the shelf (e.g. Behave, Cucumber, Selenium etc.) or In-House
- Embedded system and device testing
- Web application testing
- Configuration Management
This role is based in the Manchester/Farnborough office although some occasional travel may be required to visit customers, suppliers or other SatixFy Design Centres in the UK, Europe, Israel and the USA.