Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Our team is the driving force behind Septentrio’s success as a world leader in providing reliable, high-precision GNSS positioning systems. We are expanding our horizons and we want you to be a part of it.
As Applications and Support Engineer:
- You manage all technical aspects of the pre- and post-sales process for our key customers.
- You will be responsible for guiding them through the evaluation and integration of Septentrio’s OEM receivers and end user products in their application.
- Targeting the customer’s specific technical needs, you will offer on-site integration assistance, perform demonstrations and help in performance testing with the purpose of defining the optimal solution based on Septentrio’s products.
- You will do so in close cooperation with our sales team and you will have frequent contact with our technical specialists and product managers.
- As part of the Applications and Support Group you take ownership of technical issues reported by customers and follow through to resolution in a timely and accurate manner.
- In addition, you will support established customers with training and other activities which enable the optimum use of our products in the field.
- Master or Technical Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Geomatics or equivalent
- Strong technical background, preferably in GNSS applications
- Willing to travel extensively in Europe, US and Asia and other destinations where our customers require our assistance
- A pragmatic hands-on customer-oriented attitude
- Show leadership in handling challenging situations
- A good understanding of communication, hardware and software integration
- Fluent in English (additional languages are considered an asset)
We consider it an extra asset if you have working experience in our industry or in similar functions. The ideal candidate is flexible to be posted in our remote offices for longer periods of time.
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.