Field(s) of expertise
Configuration Management Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Documentalist for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
A Documentalist that will cover the daily operation, maintenance and change control for records in the Navigation Directorate’s Documentation and Configuration Management System. This includes the participation in and to support improvements of the processes related to the use of electronic documentation and configuration systems, management tools (e.g. for action tracking) and other relevant IT tools. The documentation and configuration tasks are rendered by the CADM Office to given programmes, projects and specific organizational entities within the Navigation Directorate.
Tasks will include:
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services of documents and media;
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archive and storage locations and align this information in the Documentation and Configuration Management System database;
- Processing configuration-controlled document changes and official papers relevant to the activities of the unit;
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and configuration tracking lists;
- Support to the management of the User Account List to the Directorate‘s servers and services;
- Support to users for entering and retrieving documents from various Documentation and Configuration Management related server systems (internally and externally);
- Liaising with industrial partner’s CADM officers and documentalists for exchanging data and resolving documentation and configuration related issues;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents and management of original files;
- Support to all documentation and configuration related tasks for technical and non-technical reviews;
- Support to the Directorate Document & Records Officer (DDRO) in discharging relevant functions. The above tasks must be implemented in line with applicable Directorate’s Configuration Management processes and standards in close collaboration with relevant CM authorities.
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant);
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- The work associated to this position can require handling of classified documentation.
- The candidate shall confirm to be eligible and willing to apply to a Personal Security Clearance. The previous possession of a Personal Security Clearance will be considered positively;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.