Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration & Finance
About this job
Join the space team of the future and become part of the UK’s most exciting industry sector.
What we are looking for:
Current student or recent graduate looking to get involved in a dynamic European space company, on track to or having gained a degree in any discipline.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in space and technology
- Confidence in speaking publicly
- Mastery over the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-keeping skills
- Prior Business Development or office-working experience is desired, but not required
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant sector
- Friendly and sociable team
- Extensive domestic and international travel prospects
- Opportunities to take ownership of BD projects
- Salary increases with experience / performance
- Frequent social and teambuilding events
- Development opportunities
Please include a cover letter in your application.